Our accommodations are perfect for the outdoor activity enthusiast. With our garden kayak launch, board storage and workshop, local hikes & trails, rentals & surf expeditions, we’re all about the adventure.
Comfortable, relaxed and pet friendly; we welcome explorers from all trails.
THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Nestled off the mainland of Cape Breton, Isle Madame offers a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of modern life. Friendly, relaxed and authentic, the island still embraces an age where people have the time to stop and enjoy themselves.
From breathtaking hikes along ocean cliff-tops, to sandy beaches and the lighthouse trail at sunset, you can find your own ocean view on this historic island.
The atmosphere at the bed & breakfast is friendly and inviting. We offer comfortable, spacious rooms and suites that are designed to fit anyone’s budget and taste. All are en-suite with great views. Continental breakfast is included to start you off right for a day of outdoor adventure. If relaxing and unwinding is more your cup of tea, why not go for the ‘Paperback Writer’ Master Room and enjoy the Jet Bath! Each room also has a Groundswell Book Club’ and ‘smart’ flatscreen TV’s & NETFLIX for those lazy evenings.
BELLS & WHISTLES
- All rooms are En-suite
- Great Wi-fi coverage everywhere!
- Close to coastal hikes, nature trails, cycle routes, fishing, bird watching & sailing club
- Launch kayaks & paddleboards from the garden for spectacular kayak runs
- Flatscreen smart tv’s with NETFLIX (excepting Yellow Submarine)
- Kayak, S.U.P, and surfboard storage and workshop on site
- Opposite trailhead of over 50Km’s of trails
- Free ‘help-yourself’ breakfast
- Use of breakfast/meeting/board game room and deck with ocean view